Aha! I actually found time to update today. This morning, Frannie handed out FruitPlus candy as a reward for getting past the audition. It was quite a miracle actually, looking at the fact that we only had a 2 hr rehearsal in all. It's pretty amazing huh? Well, we ARE 2.8 after all... ;) *tryies in vain to be modest* Then after school, Nat, Fran, Teresa and Jill came over to my house for lunch because it was the nearest to school and we had a replacement dance class at 3:45. We ended up doing the dance thing with 2.6 and it was pretty fun. Fran, Sarah, Jill and I stayed back just for fun and we were throing a bottle around just like spazs. And now, I'm chatting with Nat and she hasn't brought her art home. She's, like, asking me "Hooooooooooow?". Pft, as if I'd know... :P
9:26 PM